What is the cosmetic acupuncture?
Inserting extremely thin, fine needles on the skin, with the majority of them on the face and head, and some other parts of the body which will improve blood flow to the face and lead to rejuvenation.
What are the benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture?
- Reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles due to increasing a production of collagen
- Decreases the tendency toward sagging, jowls and double chin
- Improves facial complexion
- Improves hormonal acne and blemish
- Tightens the pores
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids
- Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes
- Moisturizes the skin by the increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
What is the protocol of cosmetic acupuncture?
For best results, 10 to 12 sessions are recommended however, results will be noticeable after only 6 to 7 treatments. Each treatment includes the insertion of some acupuncture needles on the body to start (due to cosmetic acupuncture is a whole body treatment) and then will begin to work on the face using very fine, specialized needles.
What is Guasha facial care?
The term “gua’ means ‘scraping and “sha” is the term used describe the millet-like redness that may occur after the treatment that has been carried out.
Guasha facial care performed with an instrument which is specially designed buffalo horn to dispel heat or toxins increases oxygen and blood flow to the face.
What are the benefits of Guasha Facial?
- Reduces acne, rosacea, and blemishes on the skin,
- Reduce wrinkles
- Firms up sagging of the face and neck
- Helps reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes,
- Promotes a more radiant complexion
- Diminishes age spots and skin discoloration
- Drainage of lymphatic fluid from face and neck.
- Improves immune system and relieve a sore throat
How to get the best result with Guasha facial?
For best results, 10 sessions are recommended however, results will be noticeable after only 5 treatments.